Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites. They offer many amazing features to their user. The user just needs a Facebook account and password to log in. With the help of this social networking site, you can easily send messages, share images, videos and much more. It’s free to use. There are billions of active users of this particular social networking site. It helps you to discover what’s going on there in the world and to express and share what matters to them. There are a lot of features offered by Facebook as you can even do voice call and video call to your friends.
Recommended: Hide Email & Phone Number on Facebook
While creating the profile of a new user with email, Facebook sent a confirmation link to that email which you entered while creating an authentic FB profile. If you are unable to find confirmation email then:
- First, check your junk mail folder. Check your Social emails, if you’re using Gmail.
- Ensure that you entered the correct email address. If you have entered the wrong email, then change it immediately and resend the confirmation message again.
- You can also create your FB profile through mobile number instead of Email.
If you create your account using the mobile number and didn’t get any confirmation message then try these steps:
- Ensure that you type correct mobile number. If your mobile number is wrong, you can update it and resend the SMS again.
- If you view a message that says you’ve reached the code limit, then wait for some days and try again.
- You can also try sending a message consists of “FB” to receive a confirmation For more information, you can contact professionals through Facebook tech support number if available on the web.
- In some countries, you may need to wait for 10-12 hours to receive the SMS upon sign up with Facebook using Android or IOS device. FB is consistently working with mobile carriers to get these issues fixed at the earliest.
- You can also create a facebook account with your Email instead of the mobile number.
In some cases, Your ISP may have blocked the confirmation email due to security precautions. Make sure to check all spam and junk folders in your inbox before going to any solution.
These are some reasons, which are faced by the user while creating an account. Most of the time, they don’t receive any confirmation message to verify their facebook account. The technical team of the FB is working on it to resolve this error.
For further assistance @dial toll-free number:
+1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA)