Facebook is one of the popular social networking sites on the web with millions of monthly active users. Everyone with Internet access has an account with the Facebook and they access it to stay connected with their friends or stay tuned with the latest news. If you are searching for your friends and you don’t have an FB account, then here’s we will tell you how you can find people on Facebook without signing in!
- Facebook People Search: The simplest method to locate people on Facebook is to use the People Search feature offered by this social networking site. All you have to do is to visit the People Search page on Facebook and then type the name of the person you are searching for.
As soon as you type the name and press enter, it will view all the FB profiles with the name as results on your screen of the computer system. You can then browse through all these results and search the profile that you were looking for.
- Use Facebook Directory: This is a second way to search for people on Facebook. In this method, all the FB profiles are registered in alphabetical series. You can even search pages and places from this page.
You can find people based on the first letter of their name and find the profile that you have been searching for, or you can limit your search by using the search box and checking the profiles for a specific name.
- Using Social Searcher You can easily find people on Facebook without signing in using the first two methods; but if you haven’t been successful in performing so, then you can also use the Social Searcher to locate the person you are looking for.
Did You Know?: Why Facebook Messenger Call Not Working?
It is a search engine for social networks that help you to search a person’s profile on a different number of social networking websites including Facebook. All you have to do is to visit the website and type the name of the person you are searching for. The website will show you the results from multiple numbers of websites and if the person has an account with Facebook, then it will be seen in the results as well.
- Using Google Search: Google has the answers to all your questions and when you want to search someone on Facebook, you can also use Google to help you in your search.
There are many numbers of ways that you can use to search your query on Google to locate people on FB, but the best method to use is “site:facebook.com name” and then substitute the “name” with the name of the person you are searching for. This query will display many results and then it depends on you to go through the results and locate the one you were looking for.
- You can also use Browser Extensions and Add-ons. The easiest method to find people on FB without signing in is to use the browser extensions and add-ons to search someone easily. There are some Google Chrome extensions and Mozilla Firefox add-ons available that you can use to locate people. You can use People search engine for Firefox and All-in-one internet search for chrome.
These were some of the best methods to search someone on FB without signing in to your account. These methods are very useful; but if you really want to search your friends on the FB easily, then you should consider making an FB account and then perform the search as it will be much simple.
For detailed information about this, you can easily make connection with FB expertise. Get assistance by dialing authorized Facebook Tech Support Number for your assistance.
Get Assistance By Dial Toll-Free Number:
+1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA)